Update the theme in
# Update the theme and all of its dependenciescomposer update scandipwa/*
2. If the release note says something has been changed in the configuration, manually update the
src/config folder in your customisations folder (default
app/design/frontend/.....), merging in all the changes from the new version. This process does not happen automatically. Be careful when doing that, the project may not work at all or work incorrectly with broken configuration. If the project does not work after an upgrade, outdated
config folder is often the cause.
3. Read the release note and determine whether some other action is required in terms of refactoring your code corresponding to the new functionality. This will be the case for ScandiPWA v3 and its new plugin mechanism.
4. Fix all the non backwards compatible changes breaking your project by reviewing your modifications on top of them.
scandipwa/installer dependency in your
2. Launch the project and run the following command
3. Go through all the steps of updating to the latest minor except the first one.